Bitstamp pretends I never verified my corporate account and my account is personal

I have opened business account with Bitstamp back in 2013 and bought some coins without problems (with wire from my company).

I have been wise enough to ask them some questions before to send my next wire.

They pretend that I never opened business account and I need to open business account if I want to fund my Bitstamp account (already verified business account) with wire transfer from my company!

They act worst than banks!

Also see this: The new Bitstamp's KYC (Know Your Customer) questionnaire is intrusive and out of control

They require a shitload of documents (when I verified my corporate account in 2013 it was simpler):

Here is a similar story from another user:

Comments

TedJonesWeb.blogspot.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com

Popular posts from this blog

Brexit will make Bitcoin more popular

This is why "Credible friends app" is bad - don't use it

"I'm earning 15k and my friends earn 80k", "I feel like I want to end my life."

When you print important crypto stuff (private keys) make sure you use a proper font and don't leave traces on your printer's hard drive and your computer's hard drive

"The Uncensored Hidden Wiki" fake replica!