Bitstamp pretends I never verified my corporate account and my account is personal

I have opened business account with Bitstamp back in 2013 and bought some coins without problems (with wire from my company).

I have been wise enough to ask them some questions before to send my next wire.

They pretend that I never opened business account and I need to open business account if I want to fund my Bitstamp account (already verified business account) with wire transfer from my company!

They act worst than banks!

Also see this: The new Bitstamp's KYC (Know Your Customer) questionnaire is intrusive and out of control

They require a shitload of documents (when I verified my corporate account in 2013 it was simpler):

Here is a similar story from another user:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[fixed] "Evolution is currently offline due to a network outage."

Do not use (only) flash memory (SSD drives, hardware wallets, USB flash drives) for your precious private keys!

Archiving private keys - TLDR version

[ad removed]