Cold storage advice
Just use Electrum (from electrum.org) on a safe computer (no Windows).
My opinion is you should understand how computer security works before to do anything.
Some important things:
- Your keys and passwords might get written in the swap file/partition on your hard drive. Don't use swap or encrypt it.
- Your printer may have memory (hard drive).
- Your printed documents are saved on your hard drive and then deleted not securely (if you don't use non-HDD system, like Live Linux system from a CD/DVD)
- Your USB devices may have malware installed in their inner computer (not in the visible from the outside filesystem, it's not visible by the external anti-virus software).
- Make backup on paper (seed) before you load your wallet with coins. Don't lose the paper backup.