TedJonesWeb.blogspot.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
I found out that there is a fake version of "The Uncensored Hidden Wiki".
On the fake version some links are changed with fake websites.
I suppose they are trying to steal your login credentials.
I compared the "Financial services" pages on both wikis and found out that they changed the URL of the "Hidden Answers". However, the fake replica of "Hidden Answers" don't work at the moment.
Genuine (supposedly): http://gxamjbnu7uknahng.*****/wiki/index.php/Financial_Services
Please note that I do not guarantee which of the above URLs is "genuine" and don't assume that any of them are "safe". Maybe both of them are "fake", I don't know.
Here are some examples of differences:
Screenshots are from Meld.
Visit "The Uncensored Hidden Wiki" or any other *.onion website at your own risk. I do not endorse and do not recommend usin…
"What is the purpose and destination of your bitcoins withdrawals made from your Bitstamp account?
"To my personal wallet for storage"
Then they send this follow up question:
"Would it be possible to clarify which bitcoin address do you use for cold storage and possibly provide us with some screenshots of your wallet/address where most of your bitcoins are currently being stored?"
Flash memory is not a reliable medium for archives. Especially when there is no regular power. I have personal experience with usb flash drive not powered for weeks - one file became corrupted.
(Read more here: Archiving private keys - TLDR version.)
You should always back up on paper and other mediums.
Flash memory is prone to failure if it is not powered for weeks or more and if there are ionizing radiation
When you write your precious private keys you should use technologies like Parchive and ZFS. And make several copies of your files.
It's OK if you use your USB flash drive for another backup, but don't rely on it! Always back up on DVDs (even small files!), paper and online (after encryption with CPU and RAM intensive key derivative function like scrypt).
Here is example of using the scrypt utility:
$ sudo apt-get install scrypt
$ scrypt enc -M 1073741824 -t 200 secret.txt encrypted.scrypt
Do not use default values of "-M" and "-t", they are we…
0. Make multiple encrypted copies. On DVDs (they are better than CDs and Blu-Ray discs; DVD+R are better than DVD-R), paper, cloud services like DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, e-mail it to yourself and to your friends, use P2P storage services like MaidSafe, Storj and Sia, etc.
1. Use proper font when printing PGP encrypted keys on paper.
2. Flash memory (SSD, USB flash drives, hardware wallets) is less reliable when not powered regularly (i.e. every week).
3. Use error correction methods like Parchive and ZFS.
4. Print on paper or store on digital media only encrypted data.
5. Your encryption software should use CPU/RAM-intensive KDF (i.e. scrypt with secure options - do not use defaults!). First, encrypt with scrypt and then encrypt it again with PGP (using different password!) in ASCII armor mode before print it (other methods like QR codes may not be reliable as multiple copies of the PGP ASCII armor).Do not use the same password for the PGP because it's easy to brute force…
Disclosure: This article contains product placement.If you are looking for a way to naturally increase your fertility and get your female partner pregnant as soon as possible, then the perfectly natural Conceive for Him herbal supplements are perfect for you.Created by a team of experts, who have spend years in looking for the perfect natural ingredients to boost your sperm production, increase the quality of the sperm produced and improve sexual function as a whole, Conceive for Him is a combination of all-natural compounds made of the perfect combination of herbs, vitamins and minerals, which are known to improve male fertility.